Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sometimes I wonder what everyone else is thinking about. What is the average ammount of thought that people put into their everyday lives? If you're anything like me, I think all the time, about really random things too. I wonder if stupid people know that their stupid. Why do people who can't sing always think they can, and people who can sing always think they can't? How does stupid shit get on TV? You would think someone somewhere would have put their hand up and addressed the pink elephant in the room. "Yes, Bob, you had a question," "Just what kind of brain damage does everyone here have? I don't think putting Jim Belushi in another sitcom where he plays a douchebag is going to help our ratings". Sadly honesty has become a lost art here in America.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like me. and yes, I wonder about everything including what happens to solar system if you disrupt their set pattern of rotations.